Sunday, March 20, 2011

Janet Promises "All Nite" to Hidalgo


Janet Jackson’s number one hit “All Nite (Don’t Stop),” from the album “Damita Jo,” has been chosen as the song dedicated to the city of Hidalgo. Janet’s Number Ones Tour is her largest-ever world tour, celebrating 35 of her number ones hits, with a selected number one song dedicated by her to each of her fan-suggested stops.

“‘I am so excited to start the US leg of my Number Ones Up Close and Personal tour in Hidalgo, Texas, and to dedicate All Nite (Don't Stop)’ to my fans in this amazing city. I enjoyed my time in Hidalgo, and feel that this song is the perfect choice to represent the energy and pulse of the fans that joined me for this show.” said Janet.

The Hidalgo performance took place on March 3rd at the State Farm Arena.


No comments:

Post a Comment